Are you ready for your next job to be more fulfilling with higher pay?
As a young, ambitious professional, with 3-10 years of work experience under your belt, your resume must communicate your professional brand and a high level of proficiency. While you are still in the early stages of your career, it is important to show any future employer that you have continuously built on your professional history, honed your skills, and learned some new tricks of the trade.
Together, we will analyze your recent accomplishments, highlight any advanced education or training you have received, and uncover your additional unique selling points to communicate your value in the form of a high-impact, search-engine-optimized resume that will help you take that next step in your career.
Resume & LinkedIn Career Packages
Resume and cover letter packages are generally priced between $495-$695. Packages that include a LinkedIn profile are priced between $795-$1195. The total investment will differ based on each client’s career situation, direction, and the complexity of the work involved.
Need a payment plan? Spread your payments out for up to 6 months with zero interest through the flexible PayPal Credit payment plan. This option is only available for US-based clients.
Up against a tight deadline? Scientech Resumes offers both 3- and 6-business day turnaround RUSH packages. If you require work to be done over a weekend, you may incur 3- OR 6-business day RUSH fees AND weekend fees. Please call ahead to ensure Kate’s availability to accommodate your timeline at 971.770.1460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not do 24- or 48-hour turnarounds.
Young professional resume samples: Names and personal information are hidden to protect client confidentiality.
Young Professional Resume Packages Include:
- A copy of the personal branding strategy used to produce your new resume (and other documents). Many clients have characterized this document as a “highly informative aid” that helped to answer questions raised during the review process.
- A free copy of our e-guide, How to Optimize Your Resume for Digital Eyes ($24.95 value).
- A free copy of our e-guide, Scientech Resumes: 7-Step Interview Preparation ($34.95 value).
- Our free job search strategy checklist to help you cover all the angles when submitting applications during your job search.
- A free copy of our e-guide, LinkedIn for Continuous Career Management ($9.95 value). Only included with LinkedIn profile.
You will also benefit from:
- A one-to-one personalized consultation (between 60-90 minutes) that serves as great interview practice.
- An enhanced education and self-awareness on how to leverage personal branding to gain traction with employers.
- Delivery of your new documents within 7-10 business days (excludes weekends and holidays).
- Unlimited revisions within the 21-day project window (Terms & Conditions apply).
- Final versions of your keyword-optimized resume in 3 different formats: MS Word, PDF, and ATS-optimized MS Word version.
- Lifetime document storage in case you should lose your documents for whatever reason.
- Eligibility for an update at a discounted rate, provided no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
Individual Services: Consider the savings when you bundle services versus purchasing individually.
Young Professional Resume For those with 3-10 years of experience, it is important to illustrate that you have continuously built on your experience, honed your skills, and learned some new tricks of the trade. Resume and cover letter packages are generally priced between $495-$695 and will differ based on each client’s individual career situation and the complexity of the work involved. Need more than one resume? A second version will be 50% of the initial resume cost.
LinkedIn Profile In today’s modern job market, it is vital to have an engaging, keyword-rich LinkedIn profile that reflects your personal brand and inspires people to connect with you. Young professional packages that include a LinkedIn profile are generally priced between $795-$1195 and will differ based on each client’s individual career situation and the complexity of the work involved. Interested in a LinkedIn profile only? Let us know in the appointment form and we’ll provide you with a custom quote.
Cover Letter – $175 A well-written cover letter, showcasing how your qualifications and previous career successes align with the target position, is essential in determining if your impressive resume leaps to the top of the “yes” pile or lands in the rejection stack. The importance of a powerful cover letter cannot be overstated, especially if you want to be in the running with those who take the initiative to submit one in the first place.
Thank You Letter – $175 A post-interview thank you letter is a necessary (and often overlooked) tool for any job seeker. By expressing your gratitude for the interview and recapping the highlights of the meeting, you revisit the reasons why you are the best candidate for the position. This letter can influence the hiring decision-makers and increase your chances of subsequent interviews (or a job offer) while validating your candidacy, building rapport, and reminding the interviewer of your ability to produce results.
Reference Sheet – $150 A reference sheet equips you with a list of people who can verify and positively elaborate on your professional achievements and contributions for a potential employer. This document can include testimonials from previous managers or colleagues who can provide an accurate and positive description of why you are a strong candidate for the position.