Resume and LinkedIn Career Package
For senior executives, business leaders, and various senior leadership professionals including: VPs, SVPs, EVPs, Directors & Senior Directors (IT, R&D, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.), Department Heads, Managing Directors, General Managers (GM), Doctors, Lawyers, and Senior Business Consultants across all backgrounds.
*Note: If you are a senior executive targeting a C-suite role, please review my C-suite executive resume services.
Executive resumes that get results are brand driven, focused, show evidence, provide context, and are designed well to emphasize and reinforce your value and credibility. You can expect that your resume will be read by high-level recruiters, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, or Board Members. When these people pick up your resume, they will be asking this #1 question – what’s in it for me?
In other words, they want to know how you can help them solve their business problems – will this VP of Technology solve our enterprise resource planning problems? Will this Director of Finance candidate be able to raise money in a tough economic climate? Will this General Manager applicant be able to turn around a struggling division? You get the idea. Make sure that your resume answers that question!
Does this sound like you?
- 10+ years of substantial experience in various roles.
- Seeking an annual salary of $100K+.
- You possess a clear and unwavering focus on the company’s vision and know how to sense when markets are beginning to change to maintain a competitive advantage and visibility.
- You are a resilient, forward-thinking leader able to stay the course, cope with challenging times, and effectively mobilize resources and motivate teams to higher levels of productivity and innovation.
- You understand the importance of surrounding yourself with people who are smarter and more experienced in particular fields to accelerate the goals of the business, foster an innovative culture, and ensure that the company maintains a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- You understand that your resume and other career-marketing documents are an investment in your career that must clearly convey your value and position you as a must-call candidate.
How do I accomplish this?
1) Tell the reader what they want to know. What’s in it for me? Instead of writing a bland and outdated career objective statement, I will create a customized branding statement, coupled with a powerful summary, that solidifies your expertise and fit, while giving the reader a 360° preview of your unique selling points and qualities most pertinent to the position.
2) Focus. A powerful and effective executive resume requires a clear, succinct message about the value that you bring to the organization, which must be focused on the position(s) and companies that you are targeting. In working with me, I will deliver a resume that demonstrates your unique value by emphasizing the aspects of your expertise and experience that meet the employer’s needs, while minimizing those that don’t.
3) Show them the evidence. You cannot convince the employer that you are the right candidate for the position without providing supporting evidence from your previous roles to back up your claims. I will work with you to uncover and quantify those specific achievements and contributions that describe how you made a positive difference within the organization(s) that you have represented.
4) Provide context. Presenting achievements is one thing. However, a reader will not be able to truly appreciate your contributions unless you provide him or her with an understanding of the challenges that you faced within the roles that you held.
5) First impressions matter! If you think that a visually distinctive resume will not make you stand out positively from the competition, think again. Drawing positive attention and standing out through clear and attractive formatting makes all the difference in the world in whether your resume is noticed in a pile of documents. I select specific fonts and customize resume layouts that emphasize and reinforce your value, credibility, and expertise without distracting from your focus.
Demonstrate your value to employers so that they won’t have to ask “What’s in it for me?”
Senior Executive/Executive Manager Resume Packages Include:
- One-on-one personalized consultation with a deep dive into your career goals and aspirations via phone or Skype.
- Unique personal branding that exudes competence and confidence while gaining traction with your future employer.
- A professional, well-written resume on or before 10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) following the consultation.
- A customized and comprehensive strategy that outlines exactly why your new resume (and other documents) have been structured the way that they have – an informative aid to help you answer any questions that may surface while reviewing your new documents.
- Lifetime document storage – No need to worry if you lose your documents!
- Keyword optimized documents in 3 different formats: MS Word, Adobe PDF, and ATS-optimized MS Word.
*If an ASCII plain text file is needed, I will create one for you at no additional charge.
- Unlimited revisions for up to 21 days. *** Terms and Conditions Apply ***
- Purchase an update at any time at a DISCOUNTED PRICE.
*Discount is valid as long as no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
- A FREE copy of my comprehensive ATS guide, How to Optimize Your Resume for Digital Eyes.
- A FREE copy of my 7-Step Interview Preparation Guide.
- A job search strategy checklist to serve as a reference when you begin to apply for new roles.
- Immediate eligibility for my client referral program where you can be rewarded each time you refer 1, 2, and 3 clients who decide to use my services. Refer 3 clients and receive an additional 25% off of the discounted price for your next resume update.
*Offer is valid so long as no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
Choose your career package
Thank You Letter
Value Proposition Letter
*6 Payments of $166.67/month
Savings of $75
*6 Payments of $183.33/month
Savings of $175
*6 Payments of $333.33/month
Savings of $300
*6 Payments of $366.67/month
Savings of $400
*6 Payments of $466.67/month
* Need a payment plan? Sign up for a FREE PayPal account (if you don’t already have one) and select the PayPal Credit option at check out.
Up against a tight deadline? Scientech Resumes offers RUSH packages. This option is available at checkout. Please note that if you need a project completed over the weekend, you might incur 3-day or 6-day rush AND weekend fees.
***If you require a RUSH service, please call ahead to ensure availability at 971-770-1460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Senior Executive/Executive Manager Resume – $1000 For VPs, Directors (IT, R&D, Engineering, Sales, Finance, Marketing, Operations, etc.), Managing Directors, General Managers, Doctors, Pharmacists, and Lawyers with 10+ years of experience, and hiring and firing responsibilities, you require a resume that tells the story of an accomplished professional at the top of his or her game. I will be your trusted partner in detailing your career achievements and contributions in a straightforward and visually distinctive manner, using supporting evidence to reinforce your ability to translate past performance into immediate results.
LinkedIn Profile – $1000 LinkedIn is all about professional networking. Whether you are unemployed, a recent college graduate, a stay-at-home mom or dad, a business professional, or a business owner – people are looking for you! It is vital that you have a professionally, well-written LinkedIn profile that reflects your personal brand, relevant keywords, and immediately captures the attention of your audience. Thousands of recruiters use LinkedIn daily to find top talent, and it is critical that you brand and differentiate your unique value and experience from your competition.
Cover Letter – $175 A well-written cover letter is essential in determining whether your impressive resume leaps to the top of the “yes” pile or lands in the rejection stack. Therefore, it is vital that your cover letter showcases your achievements and how well your qualifications match the requirements of the position. The importance of a powerful cover letter cannot be overstated, especially if you want to be in the running with those who take the initiative to submit one in the first place.
Thank You Letter – $175 A post-interview thank you letter is a necessary (and often overlooked) tool for any job hunting strategy. By expressing your gratitude for the interview and recapping the highlights of the meeting, you revisit the reasons why you are the best candidate for the position. By creating a letter that validates your candidacy, builds rapport, and reminds the interviewer of your ability to produce results, you can significantly influence and increase your chances of subsequent interviews.
Executive Career Biography – $450 At the executive level, a career biography is a storytelling tool that affords an opportunity to reinforce your brand and breathe new life into your professional story in a way that a resume doesn’t allow. Your bio will showcase your leadership and management acumen through softer skills and “good fit” attributes, and link them to your value proposition. Help employers connect with you and envision you on the job having a positive impact by generating chemistry around how you use your key personal attributes, passions, and strengths to make things happen.
Value Proposition Letter – $250 A Value Proposition Letter is a brief and persuasive account of what you accomplish, not what you do. Typically focused for CEOs, Directors, Business Owners, and other top decision makers, this short, impactful letter has more power to grab and hold a reader’s attention by establishing your achievements through specific metrics and facts to achieve instant credibility. Additionally, it provides proof that you can tackle and solve challenging problems while communicating in a few short sentences why you are the best candidate for the position.
Reference Sheet – $150 A reference sheet is designed to equip you with a list of people who can verify and positively elaborate on your professional achievements and contributions for a potential employer. Your new reference sheet will include recommendations from people who can provide an accurate and positive description of what makes you a strong candidate for the position. Written quotes from previous employers, supervisors, or colleagues provide the strongest recommendation.