Resume and LinkedIn Career Package
For Non-Executive Managers, including attorneys and high-level professionals (Senior Engineer, IT Manager, HR Manager, Assistant Director, Product Manager, Consultant [HR, healthcare, finance, sales, IT, R&D, engineering, etc.]) with 10+ years of professional experience below the Director, VP, and C-level OR High-degree Professionals (possessing an MBA, MS, JD, etc.) with 5+ years of professional experience looking to advance to a non-executive manager position.
Non-Executive Management jobs are highly competitive but with the right qualifications and a powerful resume, you can grab an employer´s attention. Top managers are people who lead by example, effectively delegate daily tasks and responsibilities, and change small things here and there for greater effect. In essence, companies look for these key management skills:
- Communication. A strong manager is a great communicator, makes him or herself readily available, and provides constructive and meaningful feedback to foster improvement and a positive work environment.
- Problem Solving. Every company and organization encounters challenges in the marketplace. An excellent manager is able to anticipate, identify, and confront obstacles while remaining flexible and adaptable to sudden changes or challenges.
- Organization. Managers are typically responsible for ensuring the completion of several different projects. A skilled manager should be well-organized and know how to divide projects into smaller sections, delegate the tasks to the right employees, and meet project deadlines.
- Computer Skills. In today’s world, a competent manager must possess intermediate computer skills to complete work faster, coordinate meetings, and distribute information.
I will work with you to construct a complete managerial resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile that demonstrates your proven capability as an accomplished, professional, strategic, and results-oriented leader…someone who has built and led cross-functional teams, while implementing successful operations initiatives that have saved or increased company revenue.
I will clearly lay out your professional success story by focusing on your career achievements, using STAR statements (Situation – Task – Action – Results) that showcase your benefits and sell you as the top choice to a prospective employer.
Balancing the ability to exert influence without authority while managing complex internal and external networks.
Non-Executive Management Resume Packages Include:
- One-on-one personalized consultation with a deep dive into your career goals and aspirations via phone or Skype.
- Unique personal branding that exudes competence and confidence while gaining traction with your future employer.
- A professional, well-written resume on or before 10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) following the consultation.
- A customized and comprehensive strategy that outlines exactly why your new resume (and other documents) have been structured the way that they have – an informative aid to help you answer any questions that may surface while reviewing your new documents.
- Lifetime document storage – No need to worry if you lose your documents!
- Keyword optimized documents in 3 different formats: MS Word, Adobe PDF, and ATS-optimized MS Word.
*If an ASCII plain text file is needed, I will create one for you at no additional charge.
- Unlimited revisions for up to 21 days. *** Terms and Conditions Apply ***
- Purchase an update at any time at a DISCOUNTED PRICE.
*Discount is valid as long as no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
- A FREE copy of my comprehensive ATS guide, How to Optimize Your Resume for Digital Eyes.
- A FREE copy of my 7-Step Interview Preparation Guide.
- A job search strategy checklist to serve as a reference when you begin to apply for new roles.
- Immediate eligibility for my client referral program where you can be rewarded each time you refer 1, 2, and 3 clients who decide to use my services. Refer 3 clients and receive an additional 25% off of the discounted price for your next resume update.
*Offer is valid so long as no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
Choose your career package
Thank You Letter
Value Proposition Letter
*6 Payments of $133.33/month
Savings of $75
*6 Payments of $150/month
Savings of $175
*6 Payments of $266.67/month
Savings of $300
*6 Payments of $300/month
Savings of $400
*6 Payments of $400/month
* Need a payment plan? Sign up for a FREE PayPal account (if you don’t already have one) and select the PayPal Credit option at check out.
Up against a tight deadline? Scientech Resumes offers RUSH packages. This option is available at checkout. Please note that if you need a project completed over the weekend, you might incur 3-day or 6-day rush AND weekend fees.
***If you require a RUSH service, please call ahead to ensure availability at 971-770-1460 or email email@example.com.***
Non-Executive Management Resume – $800 If you’re a Manager with 10+ years of experience and hiring and firing responsibilities below the Director and VP level or a high-degree professional (MBA, MS, JD) with 5+ years of professional experience, then this is the service for you. As a Manager, you are the bridge between employees and senior management teams. Therefore, you need a resume that showcases the technical skills of your profession and your ability to empower individuals and teams to get things done.
LinkedIn Profile – $800 LinkedIn is all about professional networking. Whether you are unemployed, a recent college graduate, a stay-at-home mom or dad, a business professional, or a business owner – people are looking for you! It is vital that you have a professionally, well-written LinkedIn profile that reflects your personal brand, relevant keywords, and immediately captures the attention of your audience. Thousands of recruiters use LinkedIn daily to find top talent, and it is critical that you brand and differentiate your unique value and experience from your competition.
Cover Letter – $175 A well-written cover letter is essential in determining whether your impressive resume leaps to the top of the “yes” pile or lands in the rejection stack. Therefore, it is vital that your cover letter showcases your achievements and how well your qualifications match the requirements of the position. The importance of a powerful cover letter cannot be overstated, especially if you want to be in the running with those who take the initiative to submit one in the first place.
Thank You Letter – $175 A post-interview thank you letter is a necessary (and often overlooked) tool for any job hunting strategy. By expressing your gratitude for the interview and recapping the highlights of the meeting, you revisit the reasons why you are the best candidate for the position. By creating a letter that validates your candidacy, builds rapport, and reminds the interviewer of your ability to produce results, you can significantly influence and increase your chances of subsequent interviews.
Executive Career Biography – $450 A career biography is a storytelling tool that affords an opportunity to reinforce your brand and breathe new life into your professional story in a way that a resume doesn’t allow. Your bio will showcase your leadership and management acumen through softer skills and “good fit” attributes, and link them to your value proposition. Help employers connect with you and envision you on the job having a positive impact by generating chemistry around how you use your key personal attributes, passions, and strengths to make things happen.
Value Proposition Letter – $250 A Value Proposition Letter is a brief and persuasive account of what you accomplish, not what you do. Typically focused for CEOs, Directors, Business Owners, and other top decision makers, this short, impactful letter has more power to grab and hold a reader’s attention by establishing your achievements through specific metrics and facts to achieve instant credibility. Additionally, it provides proof that you can tackle and solve challenging problems while communicating in a few short sentences why you are the best candidate for the position.
Reference Sheet – $150 A reference sheet is designed to equip you with a list of people who can verify and positively elaborate on your professional achievements and contributions for a potential employer. Your new reference sheet can include recommendations from people who can provide an accurate and positive description of what makes you a strong candidate for the position. Written quotes from previous employers, supervisors, or colleagues provide the strongest recommendation.