LinkedIn is driving the modern job market. Are you being found for the right opportunities?
Did you know?
- According to a 2014 Jobvite survey, over 94% of recruiters and hiring professionals use LinkedIn daily to find top talent, while only 36% of job seekers are active on the site.
- LinkedIn jobs are rated 40% higher at delivering quality applicants compared to job boards.
- 75% of job switchers use LinkedIn as part of their job search strategy.
- 84% of companies are invested in social recruiting and 58% of LinkedIn usage occurs on mobile.
LinkedIn is not a place for you to simply copy and paste your CV or resume content and set it and forget it. This is about going beyond your resume to tell the story of who you are and what you are good at.
As the most powerful professional networking site with over 560 million members (and counting), LinkedIn provides the best platform to promote yourself and reach a much larger audience than you would with a resume. Therefore, having an engaging, keyword-rich profile that reinforces a clear professional brand, illustrates your knowledge and expertise, and positions you as a leader in your industry will pay dividends in helping you get found by the people that need to know you and what you have to offer.
The LinkedIn Profile Writing Service
During our one-to-one consultation, we will discuss your career path and take a deep dive into your key achievements, contributions, and value that you delivered. The one-to-one consultation will serve as the foundation for the personal brand strategy that will manifest in the form of a powerful and engaging LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn profiles are generally priced between $295 to $995 and are custom quoted based on your career-level and direction, and the complexity of work involved. Consider the savings when you bundle services (i.e. resume, cover letter, LinkedIn) versus purchasing services individually.
What’s included in the LinkedIn Service?
- A 60-90 minute one-to-one collaborative consultation and branding strategy session.
- 3 branded, keyword-weighted headline options that capture your value and inspire people to connect with you.
- An engaging, keyword-rich summary that reads conversationally and provides a glimpse of your personality.
- A fast-reading experience section that highlights your proudest achievements and illustrates your career movement.
- A targeted list of endorsements that support your brand and industry knowledge, and boost your search engine ranking.
- Guidelines on selecting a LinkedIn photo (yes, you need one of those!) and achieving LinkedIn All-Star status.
- A FREE copy of our e-guide, LinkedIn for Continuous Career Management (a $9.95 value).