LinkedIn is driving the modern job market. Here’s how:
- A 2014 Jobvite survey revealed that over 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn daily to find top talent.
- Only 36% of job seekers are active on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn jobs are rated 40% higher at delivering quality applicants compared to job boards.
- 75% of job switchers use LinkedIn as part of their job search strategy.
- 84% of companies are invested in social recruiting and 58% of LinkedIn usage occurs on mobile.
Are you getting found for the right opportunities?
LinkedIn is not a place for you to copy and paste your CV or resume and set it and forget it. This is about going beyond your resume to tell the story of who you are, illustrate your knowledge and expertise, and share more details of your personality traits and interests.
With over 560 million members (and counting), LinkedIn is currently the best platform to promote yourself and reach a much larger audience than you would when applying online.
The LinkedIn Profile Writing Service
It starts with information-gathering. We will walk through your professional background and discuss the key challenges you faced, your proudest achievements, and other impact.
We offer 2 options for information-gathering:
The discovery meeting is not always needed, depending on the thoroughness of the questionnaire.
The non-questionnaire supplement adds an additional $500 to the project investment.
You also get 3 rounds of revisions and 2 project strategy calls (30-min each).
LinkedIn profiles are generally priced between $397 to $997 and are custom quoted based on your career level and direction and the complexity of work involved. Consider the savings when you bundle services (i.e. resume, cover letter, LinkedIn).
What’s included in the LinkedIn Service?
- Information-gathering and standard 7-10 business day delivery, unless a rush service is selected.
- 2 rounds of revisions in 10 business days and a 30-minute project strategy session (post-delivery).
- 1-hour LinkedIn training session that covers key privacy settings, content upload, and best practices for using the platform.
- 3 branded, keyword-weighted headline options that capture your value and inspire people to connect with you.
- An engaging, keyword-rich summary that reads conversationally and provides a glimpse of your personality.
- A fast-reading experience section that highlights your proudest achievements and illustrates your career movement.
- A targeted list of endorsements that support your brand and industry knowledge, and boost your search engine ranking.
- Guidelines on selecting a LinkedIn photo (yes, you need one of those!) and achieving LinkedIn All-Star status.
- Bonus content for continuous career management, sourcing LinkedIn recommendations, and recruiter and networking scripts.