Are you an Information Technology Professional, with 3+ years of experience, helping to oversee the daily IT operations, network systems, technical projects, and databases?
IT plays a dynamic and integral role in practically every industry. With technology constantly evolving, the IT sector will continue to see more growth as the global economy expands. Therefore, a resume focused on IT will require further research, and a higher level of organization, to reflect your current knowledge of new technology and industry trends. In addition, it should be written in a clear, concise manner that demonstrates your ability to discuss a complex, technical topic to a general audience without being seen as condescending.
I write IT resumes that validate my clients’ innate ability to initiate and follow complex, technical assignments through to completion while remaining under budget and within project timelines. Every IT resume that I create is built around your personal brand and focuses on YOUR key contributions, in the form of quantifiable results, to illustrate how you helped the company save money, increase efficiency, and improve end-user satisfaction.
If you are looking to advance your IT career into a managerial position, please review my non-executive manager services. IT executives, including Directors, VP’s of Technology, as well as those looking to target director or VP roles should review my executive services. Finally, if you’re aiming for a C-level role (CIO, CISO, or CTO), please review my c-suite services.
IT Resume & LinkedIn Packages
IT resume and cover letter packages are generally priced between $695-$895 while packages that include a LinkedIn profile are priced between $995-$1795. The total package investment will differ based on each client’s individual career situation, direction, and the complexity of the work involved.
Choose your career package
Thank You Letter
Need a payment plan? I offer a payment plan through PayPal Credit, where you can spread your payments out for up to 6 months at zero interest.
Up against a tight deadline? Scientech Resumes offers both 3- and 6-business day turnaround RUSH packages. If you require work to be done over a weekend, you may incur 3- OR 6-business day RUSH fees AND weekend fees.
If you require a RUSH service, please call ahead to ensure my availability to accommodate your timeline at 971-770-1460 or email me at email@example.com.
IT Resume Packages Include:
Scientech Resumes does more than equip you with branded, targeted, and evidence-based career-marketing documents. It’s one thing for me to write you a powerful and effective resume. It’s another thing for you to know how to use it effectively in your job search. Many of my former clients have expressed that they specifically came to me because I happen to do both exceptionally well!
The following value-added resources are included:
- A copy of the customized personal branding strategy that I create for you that outlines the reasons why I structured your resume (and other documents). Many of my clients have characterized this document as a “highly informative aid” that helped in answering several questions that surfaced during the review process.
- My PDF guide, “How to Optimize Your Resume for Digital Eyes,” which walks you through important topics including how the modern job market works, customizing your resume (and cover letter) for different roles, identifying keywords, connecting with recruiters, and how to conduct a proactive job search.
- My PDF guide, “Scientech Resumes: 7-Step Interview Preparation,” which focuses on how to effectively prepare for an interview including researching a company (live links to online resources included), understanding the meaning behind the most common interview questions (and the different ways they are asked), and how to follow-up with your interviewer(s) so that you leave a positive first impression. BONUS: Includes a sample post-interview thank you letter.
- A job search strategy checklist that serves as a constant guide for you to make sure that you cover all of the angles when submitting applications during your job search.
- My PDF guide, “LinkedIn for Continuous Career Management,” which includes a list of action items and strategies that you can use to continually grow your professional brand through LinkedIn. The best part? All of these strategies and tools can be accomplished in just 9 minutes a day with a little planning! This guide is only included in packages that contain a LinkedIn profile!
You will also benefit from the following:
- A one-to-one personalized consultation (between 60-90 minutes) where we will take a deep dive into your career path to date, uncover your unique strengths and other key performance-specific qualities, and extract the most relevant professional success stories, achievements, and contributions that showcase your impact. This session is great interview practice and can be conducted on the phone or through Skype.
- An enhanced education and self-awareness around the power of personal branding that will enable you to gain traction with potential employers. My goal for you is that you will continue to leverage these tools and strategies to your advantage as your career evolves.
- Your branded, targeted, and evidence-based resume will be delivered to you on or before 10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) following the one-to-one consultation. If you need your resume sooner, I offer both 3- and 6-business day turnaround times.
- You will receive unlimited revisions within the 21-day project window (Terms & Conditions apply). Revisions can be handled through phone/Skype, email, or a combination of both. Any revisions or modifications are incorporated and turned around within 48 hours. *While I want you to feel confident and be satisfied with your new resume, I do reserve the right to challenge you on edits and revisions that are not in your best interest.
- You will receive the final versions of your keyword-optimized resume in 3 different formats: MS Word, PDF, and ATS-optimized MS Word version for online job searching.* Any additional documents you order (i.e. cover letter, LinkedIn profile, etc.) are delivered in MS Word. *Scientech Resumes has replaced ASCII plain text files with ATS-optimized MS Word versions. If you require an ASCII plain text file, let me know and I will create one at no additional charge.
- I offer lifetime document storage in case your computer should crash or you should lose your documents for whatever reason. Simply give me a call at (971) 770 -1460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your documents will be emailed to you at no additional charge.
- As a client, you are eligible for a resume and/or LinkedIn update at a discounted rate. This rate is valid as long as no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
All of my clients are automatically eligible for my client referral and rewards program:
Please note, rewards are only delivered if the individual whom you referred decides to invest in services.
- Refer one client, receive a complimentary, customizable post-interview thank you letter ($175 value) to use in your job search. If you already invested in a package that included a thank you letter, this $175 value can be used as a credit towards another service.
- Refer a second client, receive a $50 Amazon voucher. We can all use one of those, right?
- Refer a third client, receive 25% off of the discounted price for your next resume and/or LinkedIn update. The update service at the discounted price is valid as long as no more than 2 years have passed since we last worked together.
IT Resume If you are an IT professional, with 3+ years of experience, you need a resume that strikes the balance between your unique technical skillset and your ability to plan, execute, and deliver projects within their specified requirements, budgets, and timelines. Every IT resume that I craft is built around your personal brand and focuses on how you saved money, optimized business operations, and improved end-user satisfaction. IT resume and cover letter packages are generally priced between $695-$895 and will differ based on each client’s individual career situation and the complexity of the work involved.
Need more than one resume? Let me know in the consultation scheduling form. Savings will apply!
LinkedIn Profile LinkedIn is all about professional networking. It is vital that you have an engaging LinkedIn profile that reflects your personal brand, relevant keywords, and narrates, educates, and inspires people to connect with you. Thousands of recruiters use LinkedIn daily to find top talent, and it is critical that you brand and differentiate your unique value and experience from your competition. IT packages that include a LinkedIn profile are generally priced between $995-$1795 and will differ based on each client’s individual career situation and the complexity of the work involved.
Interested in a LinkedIn profile only? Please schedule a complimentary consultation to inquire about pricing.
Cover Letter – $175 A well-written cover letter is essential in determining whether your impressive resume leaps to the top of the “yes” pile or lands in the rejection stack. Therefore, it is vital that your cover letter showcases your achievements and how well your qualifications match the requirements of the position. The importance of a powerful cover letter cannot be overstated, especially if you want to be in the running with those who take the initiative to submit one in the first place.
Thank You Letter – $175 A post-interview thank you letter is a necessary (and often overlooked) tool for any job hunting strategy. By expressing your gratitude for the interview and recapping the highlights of the meeting, you revisit the reasons why you are the best candidate for the position. By creating a letter that validates your candidacy, builds rapport, and reminds the interviewer of your ability to produce results, you can significantly influence and increase your chances of subsequent interviews.
Executive Career Biography – $450 An executive career biography is a storytelling tool that affords an opportunity to reinforce your brand and breathe new life into your professional story in a way that a resume doesn’t allow. Your bio will showcase your leadership and management acumen through softer skills and “good fit” attributes, and link them to your value proposition. Help employers connect with you and envision you on the job having a positive impact by generating chemistry around how you use your key personal attributes, passions, and strengths to make things happen.
Reference Sheet – $150 A reference sheet equips you with a list of people who can verify and positively elaborate on your professional achievements and contributions for a potential employer. Your new reference sheet can include recommendations from people who can provide an accurate and positive description of what makes you a strong candidate for the position. Written quotes from previous employers, supervisors, or colleagues provide the strongest recommendation.