Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Development & Personal Branding Solutions for …
Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) & Healthcare/Medical Professionals
Welcome to Scientech Resumes! I established this highly-specialized career management firm in 2016 to partner exclusively with STEM professionals looking to pursue and advance a career in the science, information technology (IT), engineering, mathematics, accounting/finance, or healthcare/medical industries.
Whether you’re looking to land your first job out of college, transition to a different role or industry, or advance to a managerial, senior executive, or c-suite role, I can help get you where you want to go, with greater results!
What makes Scientech Resumes different?
I am one of a few resume writers and career management professionals worldwide who work exclusively with STEM professionals across all career stages, from new graduates and young professionals up to the c-suite and board level.
As a former chemist and engineer, I combine 5+ years in industry laboratory settings in the US and abroad, a Master’s in applied chemistry, strong writing talents, and a personalized one-to-on approach to positioning my clients for their desired career target(s), gain traction with prospective employers, and, most importantly – find meaningful and fulfilling work.
I hold the following STEM resume writing & coaching credentials:
- Certified Resume Specialist in Engineering & Science (CRS+ES)
- Certified Resume Specialist in Information Technology (CRS+IT)
- Certified Resume Specialist in Healthcare & Medical (CRS+HM)
- Certified Resume Specialist in Accounting & Finance (CRS+AF)
- National Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE)
- Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC)
- Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC)
Curious to learn more about my journey from working in industry to STEM resume writing? Click here.
Otherwise, I would love to meet you and speak with you about your career goals and resume writing challenges.
Why Scientech Resumes?
Writing a STEM resume is really hard. STEM covers a wide range of disciplines that often touch or cross into other business boundaries. Science, engineering, IT, accounting/finance, and healthcare/medical disciplines also contain technical jargon that can be overwhelming and confusing for non-technical readers. I understand and LOVE technical jargon!
Are you looking for a STEM resume writer who can:
- Save you time by understanding scientific and technical jargon for an easy, productive conversation
- Reduce your stress levels by objectively viewing your career path and building a strategy around your goals
- Help you get into your next job faster by telling your career story in an accurate and engaging manner
- Re-establish confidence in your unique value and redefine that first impression with prospective employers
- Serve as a strategic partner to you in your job search, even after your project is complete
I can help you put the focus where it belongs.
If you are you struggling with one (or more) of the following:
- Communicating your unique value (on paper, online, and in-person)?
- Applying for job after job and not hearing anything back?
- Getting interviews but no offers?
- Knowing where you should start?
Don’t worry. You’re not alone. Let’s talk and see how we can work together to get you where you want to go, with greater results.