What if you felt confident and optimistic about your job search instead of stressed and aggravated?
Let’s face it, job searching sucks. It’s frustrating, expensive, and, for many people, the path to securing meaningful employment feels like it’s purposely riddled with obstacles and barriers to make the process as difficult as possible. I hear you, I see you, and I get it because I’ve been there.
That’s where I can help you. I want to learn about your challenges, experiences, achievements, and all of the performance-specific qualities that make you amazing (because you are).
Over the years, I’ve worked with hundreds of clients worldwide. While no two professional success stories are the same, I’ve found that many people share similar struggles.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Do you know where to start? Do you know how far back your employment history should go? Which experiences, achievements, and professional strengths will recruiters and employers care about the most? How to integrate the most valuable and relevant information without going on for multiple pages?
- Do you find it difficult to share your professional successes? The fear of being perceived as arrogant causes many people to oversimplify or minimize their achievements. Working with a professional who can view your career through an objective lens and find the right words that spotlight your value and worthy achievements will maximize your chances of landing the interview.
- Are you stuck in the past? Resumes have evolved significantly over the last 2 decades. If you’re not up to date on the current trends, hiring a professional can give your resume the splash of personality it needs to gain traction with employers and prevent interviews from slipping through the cracks.
- Are you applying for job after job and never hearing back? Chances are that it’s not you, it’s your resume! The #1 reason most resumes fail is because people are not positioned for the roles that they want. Targeted, brand-driven, and evidence-based resumes that read well for applicant tracking systems, recruiters, and hiring decision-makers get interviews.
- Do you have an employment gap? People leave the workforce for plenty of legitimate reasons. While we can’t rewrite history, we can work together to revamp your resume, downplay any areas of concern, and showcase the positives to market you in ways that may have been unachievable on your own.
Don’t lose sight of the fact that nearly everyone has experienced this frustration. If you’ve been job searching for some time without success, it may be time to invest in professional resume writing services.
I know that you’re great at what you do. I’m also great at what I do. Together, we can get you where you want to go and with greater results.
The best part? Besides getting into your next job faster and saving hundreds to thousands of dollars in lost income, the majority of our clients typically recoup their investment between 2 to 4 days (less than 1 work week’s pay) in their new position. For more details, please check out my resume case studies, which are based on real clients of mine: one who was laid off and another who was looking to advance to a higher level with better pay. Additionally, these services can be tax deductible.
Are you ready to launch the next awesome chapter of your professional career?