Resume and LinkedIn Career Package
If you’re a C-level executive (or striving to become one), then you need a resume that demonstrates your leadership skills, business expertise, and your team-building capabilities, rather than your technical and functional know-how. You’ve also got one more level of additional complexity: positioning yourself in a C-suite executive-y manner that demonstrates your power and influence within an organization. Consequently, you set the company’s strategy, make critical decisions, and ensure that the daily operations are aligned with fulfilling the organization’s long-term strategic goals.
Does this sound like you?
- You are currently in or targeting a C-level position (CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, COO, etc.)
- You are targeting a annual salary of $250K+.
- You possess 15-30+ years of extensive leadership skills and experience to support organizations in offering strategic business insights and making critical decisions to set the stage for long-term success.
- You approach challenges and goals with a laser focus to create massive, coordinated positive change across an entire complex organization.
- You understand that your new resume and career marketing documents are an investment in yourself and your career.
How do I accomplish this?
1) Value Proposition: I utilize your most-valuable resume real estate (or as I call it, your “so what?”) to highlight your unique value and credibility specific to the role(s) you are targeting.
2) Show Results: Unfortunately, you are not likely to land a C-level role for being a nice person. Companies hire C-level candidates who make money, drive growth, reduce costs, streamline operations, optimize staff performance, and … just deliver. While working with me, I will make it instantly clear to the reader that you can do this by showing results and key metrics.
3) Present Skills that Scream C-Level Executive: You may hear a lot of information about having the right keywords in a resume to get attention. It can be frustrating and overwhelming to know what are they, which ones are right, and which ones are wrong. We will work together to showcase core proficiencies that speak to your executive-ness and highlight your unique value and credibility.
4) Align Your Achievements with your Target Roles: By the time you reach executive level, you have a lot to be proud of professionally. It is likely that you have a lot of accomplishments to share, but it is important to remember that your resume should not be a laundry list of items. It is a strategic marketing document that you’re using to entice a specific audience.
That being said, we will work one-on-one to pick out the key achievements and contributions that best align with the specific needs and requirements of the role(s) that you are targeting, while leaving out the unnecessary fluff, to create a powerful, focused, and effective resume.
If you’re ready to play in the big leagues, give yourself a solid advantage at the front end.
C-Level Executive Resume Packages Include:
- One-on-one personalized consultation through phone, email, or Skype.
- Unique personal branding that exudes competence and confidence while gaining traction with your future employer.
- Discussion of your career goals and aspirations via phone or Skype.
- A professional, well-written resume within 5 to 6 business days.
- Lifetime document storage – No need to worry if you lose your documents!
- Keyword optimized documents in 3 different formats: MS Word, Adobe PDF, and ASCII Plain Text.
- Unlimited revisions for FREE for 30 days. *** Terms and Conditions Apply ***
- Purchase an update at any time at a DISCOUNTED PRICE.
- A FREE copy of my 7-Step Interview Preparation Guide packed with tips and advice on how to research a company, prepare answers to common interview questions, and how to follow-up with the interviewer(s).
Choose your career package
Thank You Letter
Savings of $50
Savings of $150
Savings of $250
C-Level Executive Resume – $700 For C-Suite Executives (CEO, COO, CIO, CTO, CFO, etc.) currently in a C-level position or targeting one, you require a resume that emphasizes your influential leadership across various roles, while delivering impressive results in profitability, productivity, and continued growth. I will work with you to develop a focused resume that reinforces your ability to seize opportunities, make key decisions in alignment with business objectives, and set the stage for long-term success.
LinkedIn Profile – $350 LinkedIn is all about professional networking. Whether you are unemployed, a recent college graduate, a stay-at-home mom or dad, a business professional, or a business owner – people are looking for you! It is vital that you have a professionally, well-written LinkedIn profile that reflects your personal brand, relevant keywords, and immediately captures the attention of your audience. Thousands of recruiters use LinkedIn daily to find top talent, and it is critical that you brand and differentiate your unique value and experience over your competition.
Cover Letter – $125 A well-written cover letter is essential in determining whether your impressive resume leaps to the top of the “yes” pile or lands in the rejection stack. Therefore, it is vital that your cover letter showcases your achievements and how well your qualifications match the requirements of the position. The importance of a powerful cover letter cannot be overstated, especially if you want to be in the running with those who take the initiative to submit one in the first place.
Thank You Letter – $125 A post-interview thank you letter is a necessary tool for any job hunting strategy. By expressing your gratitude for the interview and recapping the highlights of the meeting, you revisit the reasons why you are the best candidate for the position. By creating a letter that validates your candidacy, builds rapports, and reminds the interviewer of your ability to produce results, you can significantly influence and increase your chances of subsequent interviews.
Executive Career Biography – $300 At the executive level, a career biography is a storytelling tool that affords an opportunity to reinforce your brand and breathe new life into your professional story in a way that a resume doesn’t allow. Your bio will showcase your leadership and management acumen through softer skills and “good fit” attributes, and link them to your value proposition. Help employers connect with you and envision you on the job having a positive impact by generating chemistry around how you use your key personal attributes, passions, and strengths to make things happen.
Value Proposition Letter – $200 A Value Proposition Letter is a brief and persuasive account of what you accomplish, not what you do. Focused for CEOs, Directors, Business Owners, and other top decision makers, this short, impactful letter has more power to grab and hold a reader’s attention by establishing your achievements through specific metrics and facts to achieve instant credibility. Additionally, it provides proof that you can tackle and solve challenging problems, while communicating in a few short sentences why you are the best candidate for the position.
Reference Sheet – $100 The purpose of a reference sheet is to have a list of people who can verify and elaborate on your professional achievements and contributions for a potential employer. Your new reference sheet will include recommendations from people who can provide an accurate and positive description of what makes you a strong candidate for the position. Written quotes from previous employers, supervisors, or colleagues provide the strongest recommendation.