Are you searching for an academic or research-oriented position and need a CV instead of a resume? While both a CV and a resume are used in job applications, they are not interchangeable. However, it should be mentioned that if you are applying for a job outside of North America, international companies will often use both terms interchangeably.
Traditionally, your curriculum vitae, or ¨path of life¨ in Latin, provides lots of detail and information on your academic background. These details may include your teaching experiences, research projects, academic degrees, presentations, publications, awards, professional affiliations, volunteer work, and other accomplishments. Therefore, they typically run longer than resumes, up to 3-4 pages, and sometimes even longer.
The trick to writing an effective CV is to include as much relevant information as necessary, without becoming overly verbose and boring the reader with the length. In addition, the layout should be well-organized and structured, with all content written in a clear, concise manner.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) Packages Include:
- One-on-one personalized consultation through phone or Skype.
- Unique personal branding that exudes competence and confidence while gaining traction with your future employer.
- Discussion of your career goals and aspirations via phone, email, or Skype.
- A professional, well-written resume within 5 to 6 business days.
- Lifetime document storage – No need to worry if you lose your documents!
- Keyword optimized documents in 3 different formats: MS Word, Adobe PDF, and ASCII Plain Text.
- Unlimited revisions for FREE for 30 days. *** Terms and Conditions Apply ***
- Purchase an update at any time at a DISCOUNTED PRICE.
- A FREE copy of my 7-Step Interview Preparation Guide packed with tips and advice on how to research a company, prepare answers to common interview questions, and how to follow-up with the interviewer(s).
Choose your career package
Thank You Letter
Savings of $50
Savings of $150
Savings of $250